Do you travel regularly outside of Ontario? Do you sometimes shop, attend sporting events or concerts in the United States?
For many Canadians, their provincial and/or employer health plan does not provide sufficient coverage to deal with emergency medical expenses that could occur while traveling outside of the province.
Don’t leave yourself or your family vulnerable to expensive medical expenses while traveling out of the province or out of the country.
Before you leave, feel free to contact one of our advisors to ensure that you have the proper coverage.
If you don’t have what you need, Clark Insurance Inc. can offer insurance to suit just about every travel situation.
Call us for details. In many cases, we can provide you with a policy the same day, over the phone.
Manulife Financial offers the following travel insurance options:
- Out of province/out of country travel insurance for Canadians
- Visitors to Canada travel insurance
- Student travel insurance
Travelling Canadians can choose from the following options:
- Single-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit but you will have to answer medical questions if you are age 60 or over.
- Multi-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased. Options of 4, 10, 18, 30 or 60 day plans. No age limit.
- All-Inclusive Plan: Provides coverage for Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident. Available in single trip or multi-trip
- Travel Canada Plan: Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: Provides coverage if you are unable to travel or your trip is interrupted due to a covered event. This coverage must be purchased within seven (7) days of booking your trip or before any cancelation penalties are chargeable for that trip.
Emergency Medical Insurance for Visitors to Canada is ideal for:
- Visitors to Canada
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government insurance plan
- Persons who are in Canada on a work visa
- New immigrants who are awaiting government health insurance plan coverage
Student Travel Insurance is ideal for:
- Full-time Canadian students studying abroad
- Full-time Canadian students studying in a different province
- Full-time International student studying within Canada
It provides up to $2 million for emergency medical coverage and coverage for non-emergency medical benefits such as: annual medical examination, annual eye examination, maternity benefit, accident death or dismemberment.